This is where all the magic happens.
Click on the image to make larger and try to reveal the message on the computer.
Inspired by my 1st (or second?) grade lunchbox that had a similar concept with sesame street characters on it.
The blog has reached a major milestone: 1 year!
There have been since July 2, 2008:
- 68 posts (hey that’s more than ones per week)
- 134 comments – most commented was I’m in Love!
- 3,697 visits
- 5,586 Pageviews
- 724 Absolute Unique Visitors
- Day with most visitors – July 10, 2008 (official blog launch): 49 visitors
- 16 different countries in 4 different continents (I know where you are :)
United States 56.78%
United Kingdom 0.22%
Below some memorable posts:
This is how it all started – Here we go… Welcome to our Blog!
Some of the most funny include – To be Israeli , And the award goes to… , Yom Kipur & trip to Jerusalem, Happy Purim 5769
For originality take a look at the Sabra Albums: Take 1 , Take 2 , Take 3, Take 4,Take 5 and Machane Yehuda Edition
Romantic - I’m in Love!
From the heart - The most honorable Aliyah, A miracle in our days, Goodbye Pittsburgh :(
For more posts browse through the Blog Archive to the right
Do you have a favorite blog post?
What would you like to see this new Blog year?
Thanks for following the blog and commenting on it, it keeps me going. Maybe I should become a Pro? - Blogging like a Pro