Below is a photo for the Sabra Album. Continuing to post pictures that talk about how Israel is such a special and interesting place. These pictures are so unique to Israel that I’m calling them “Sabra Album” (Click here for definition of Sabra). (You can also visit Sabra Album Take 1 , Take 2 , Take 3, Take 4, and Machane Yehuda Edition if you missed them).
Look at what the merry go round “gate keeper” at a local ambulatory amusement park is carrying on his waist!
|From Sabra Album|
Some titles for the picture above:
- Talk about a secure amusement park…
- Sir, I’m sorry but you are overqualified for this job and no you will not have to bring your gun to work.
- Kid! Get back on that horse NOW!
- No jumping the line, or else…
- Excuse me kid I will need to frisk your cotton candy
Any other ideas?
I wanted to share some miscellaneous photos from a visit to family, a BBQ with some friends and the visit of our friend Efrat who we were so happy to see, a visit to the beach in Rishon Letzion that we discovered we are only 30 minutes away “Door to Sand”. Enjoy.