Friday, June 19, 2009

A Sweet Guest

We are so happy to host my niece Liora. She is so sweet and the kids love her too.
Although we’ve had a rough week in terms of doctor visits for the kids and for us (yep, several visits in just a week or two, but thank G’d nothing serious), we have been able to go out a little. Below are some pictures of us with my niece Liora (Lioris, as we call her not to confuse her with the other sweet Liora). Below some pictures including our visit to Mearat Hanetifim with stalactites and stalagmites, a natural wonder. Enjoy.



I want to thank R. for letting me know that she is one of my blog followers and for giving me some strengths to write this post although it’s already 12:40am.
I’m hoping to be able to post very soon pictures and videos of Batya’s graduation party that took place today. We are so proud of her.
Ariela, I’m setting the regressive clock for your visit…See you soon here (Please just confirm the right date). Jaco, Judy, thanks for the opportunity to host them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails