Monday, June 22, 2009

My girl is going to 1st grade

I’m so proud of Batya. Last week it was her graduation from kindergarten and now she is up to 1st grade.
I was so proud as I watched her do her dances, singing, etc. Can you believe she started the school year with just a couple of words in Hebrew and now she can understand and speak most of it?
The theme for the graduation party was math. We were so happy with her Gan as well as her Ganenet (teacher), this year they won a national award for best public religious gan, they had visitors from different schools and offices to learn from her gan. And we happened to fall there.
Enjoy the pictures and videos. I understand if you fly through the videos, for a parent or grandparent it looks like a real Broadway production.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAZAL TOV BATYA¡¡¡¡¡
Y QUE SIGAN COSECHANDO NAJES DE ESTA NIÑA TAN ESPECIAL
BOBE Y ZEIDE FELES

Related Posts with Thumbnails