Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It’s back, and it's better than ever!

Hi loyal readers.
By now I might have lost most of you, but I want to announce that the blog is back and better than ever. With sooooo many things to write that have been going on for the last couple of months. (I don’t promise on updates as you were used to, sorry I cannot keep the pace).
I don’t even know where to start: The greatest Aliyah for us after our own, my parents visit, the high holidays 5771, the Shlomo Artzi concert, a couple of birthday parties, the Bnei Akiva of Mexico reunion in Israel, our recent visit to the Knesset (Israeli parliament), and many more adventures.
So lets get started…
As you can see the Aliyah regressive clock reached to zero, we are so happy and lucky to have my in-laws in Israel. We are very proud of them and wish them lots of success in their Klitah and all the things that will start to take shape. I can already see how they are enjoying it as well.
Welcoming them at the airport was very exciting for all, we could not believe that they were already here. Below are some pictures from their arrival as well as their citizen ID ceremony in Jerusalem in the western wall digs.

May' G’d continue to guide them through their Aliyah as He has done until now and as He continues to do for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gracias Isra....su apoyo nos ha hecho este inicio mas facil.Ya extrañabamos el blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails